Staging Tips for the Seller
Want to know some great tips for staging your listing before the photography shoot? Well download our Staging Tips 101 worksheet to go over with the sellers. This will help the sellers prepare the home for the best shoot possible.
When we come to the home it’s always best to have it ready to go!
Bring it to every listing appointment to give to the sellers.
If you need more staging help then this.. Check out Spruce Interiors!
The photo-shoot will take 1-2 hours, depending on the size of the house. I will be photographing both the inside and outside of your home as well as all of the major rooms. I usually do not photograph the garage unless it has special features. You can use that space to keep things out of sight during the shoot. Here is a link to our check list for getting your home ready for the photographer. CHECK LIST
• If there are special features to your home that might not obvious please let me know so I can include them.
• Contain pets in the garage or out of sight.
• Remove all vehicles from driveways and do not park directly in front of the house.
• Move garbage cans out of sight so they cannot be seen from the street.
• Remove all garden tools including hoses and sprinklers.
• Mow and rake the yard.
• Sweep driveways, sidewalks and patios.
• Clear off counter tops in kitchen and bathroom areas.
• Remove photos, notes and papers from the refrigerator.
• Turn on all interior lights. I’ll turn them off as I finish my work.
• Turn off ceiling fans and televisions.
• De-clutter rooms which may be excessively furnished. They do not photograph well.
• Make all beds and tidy bedrooms. Hang clothes or put them away.
• Remove piles of newspaper and magazines.
• Tuck trash cans out of view in a closet or cupboard.
• Let me know if your home contains valuable works of art that you’d prefer not to advertise. I can edit the photos to make these items unrecognizable.
Don’t hesitate to call if you have any questions. Good preparation before your shoot will be rewarded with the best possible photographs.